- Corporate Standards & Communications (your values, mission, vision, Branding and impact on your employees & partners)
- Primary and secondary Market Research (questionnaires, interviews, focus-groups, stores and company audit, studies, analysis, SWOT, benchmarking) of your product as USP, Target Audience (profiles), competitors, Segmentation & Positioning
- Branding and expansion, new markets, new products
- Promotion (message, Advertising and actions, customer loyalty special projects, PR& Events and cross-marketing, Trade Fairs and Exhibitions, Sponsorship, partisan and viral marketing), neuromarketing and IT-marketing (SAP, CRM, cross databases, content and social media, innovations)
- Marketing Plan and implementation, Operations (individualization, mix, location and distribution channels, price strategy, physical evidence and packaging, Visual Merchandising & service standards, KPI and motivation, staff coaching and trainings)
That is what I felt and saw few years ago in a building of LVMH, inside of their famous black elevator – quiet, no sound, no light – nothing, scaring like everything was over … but when I went out …wow – bright products and visual merchandising, design, music – suddenly everything became brighter and clearer
Often I heard from different international companies that they have opened stores in Russia, and … no profits. Why? The territory of Moscow can be compared to the territory of one of the European countries. What is the problem?
There is the world crisis and the catastrophe with the sales in Ukraine. The fashion sales are few times less in 2015 (in 2014 – 50% less and 14 fashion brands,8 fashion networks left Ukraine).You think that the war is the problem? Or inflation? Or crisis?