- Store audit (standards, “counterfeit” issues & solutions, evaluation)
- Distribution Channels choice (wholesale-showrooms, Trade fairs’ & exhibitions’ stands, agents, department stores, license, retail network, flagship boutiques, franchise)
- Strategy and Operations:
- Management (business processes, initial fees & royalties, performance)
- Marketing and Communications (USP & mix, Target Audience, Positioning, PR& Events, promotion, advertising)
- Branding and brand book
- Merchandising & Service standards (assortment policy, Visual Merchandising, staff training and motivation)
That is what I felt and saw few years ago in a building of LVMH, inside of their famous black elevator – quiet, no sound, no light – nothing, scaring like everything was over … but when I went out …wow – bright products and visual merchandising, design, music – suddenly everything became brighter and clearer
Often I heard from different international companies that they have opened stores in Russia, and … no profits. Why? The territory of Moscow can be compared to the territory of one of the European countries. What is the problem?
There is the world crisis and the catastrophe with the sales in Ukraine. The fashion sales are few times less in 2015 (in 2014 – 50% less and 14 fashion brands,8 fashion networks left Ukraine).You think that the war is the problem? Or inflation? Or crisis?